Ladies: Get Into Golf
The Ladies Get into Golf (GIG) twelve-month programme is aimed at ladies showing a certain level of competency when hitting a golf ball. This may be a recently acquired skill or someone who has played long ago and wishes to refresh her skills with a view to playing on a course and ultimately belonging to a club. The objective is to build good golfing skills and learn the necessary etiquette and rules associated with the game to be able to become a club member and participate in events run by the Ladies Section. Before joining Stocks Golf Club you will be given the opportunity to acquire a Congu handicap which is part of the World Handicap System.
The programme is run by Stocks Golf Club in conjunction with a PGA Professional.
Additional practice/lessons are strongly recommended to achieve most from the programme.
Whilst not catered for within the programme, beginners are recommended to take lessons with a PGA Professional until the required standard of play is attained. Additional practice will be necessary to acquire the necessary skill level.
· Join the programme at any time of the year for a 12-month period · Group lessons (6 max) on alternate months with PGA Pro (6 lessons in a 12-month period)
· You will be allocated a Mentor from Stocks Golf Club Ladies’ Section who may be shared with other Mentees
· Play 9 holes with other programme members and Mentors plus have a practice putting and chipping session each month – schedule provided
· Learn more about the rules of golf, golf etiquette, be able to hit all clubs fairly consistently, aim to submit a card close to a handicap of 36 and gain an understanding of the Ladies Section of Stocks Golf Club
· Use of the Clubhouse for changing facilities, food and drink
· Use of the practice facilities at the Club
· Play 20 9-hole rounds during the 12-month period (One additional block of 10 rounds may be purchased before paying the standard 9 hole rate). Practice rounds must be played with a Mentor in the first instance.
· COST: £320 to Stocks Golf Club
· It is highly recommended that Individual lessons are taken with a PGA Pro as required, paid direct to PGA Pro. A list of local PGA Pros can be provided.
For more information contact Alan Draper, General Manager, Stocks Golf Club on 01442 852000 or via email – email@example.com – www.stocksgolfclub.co.uk